Red Yellow Green Light

20090823081426

"God's Answers Like A Traffic Light"

Do you ever have issues when you go to God for help?
Do you feel... unworthy?
Do you feel... like he wont answer?
Do you feel... like he isnt there to begin with?

First off, you have to know he's there. God is always by your side if you feel it or not. And when you pray, he listens. There are thee answers he can give.

NO. Trying to keep you on track and reminding you to keep God in control and follow his way because he knows best.

WAIT. Its not the right time to act. Again rely on God. He knows whats best and when, so sometimes we just have to be patient with him.

YES. Answering your prayers how you want it.

Its just like a traffic light. Red for STOP and NO, Yellow for WAIT, SLOW DOWN, and Green for GO, YES. And sometimes there's the advanced light where we're allowed to go first because we've made the right choice by obeying him.

Sometimes you really have to cry out to God. In times of need. This is kinda what sucks. I dont understand why people turn to God last. When all runs out. God shouldnt be your last resort. Instead it should be the other way around. You should go to him first. But sometimes, its those times in desperate need God answers and replies quickly.

"Whoever goes to God must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who seek him"

This was in my devo today and it something i struggle with all the time. DOUBT. I doubt so much sometimes. From something simple as if i set my alarm clock, to my faith. But one thing i doubt a lot is my friends. Thats horrible eh? I always question myself, "do they REALLY like me for who i am?" "are they just PRETENDING to like me?" "what do they REALLY think of me" I doubt that they love and care for me sometimes. But today's devo was REALLY helpful.

6 But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. 7That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. 8Such a person is double-minded and unstable in all they do. - James 1:6-8

this post was kinda all over the place. To recap, always trust God, rely on him, and pray. With confidence too. And dont doubt. Dont become wavering in your faith.

verse of the morning: Hebrews 11:6
6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
**101st post! milestone!

Comments

Popular Posts