Will Ng Water

Tumblr_ll4g1mylxa1qfzwyco1_500_large

"Just Like Water, Be Willing"

The exact moment you change and decide to follow Christ. When your heart truly and fully changes and repents, you become a servant of God. Now that sounds a BIT... odd. But there's more.

15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. - John 15:15

We arent servants, we are friends. Thats exact what Christianity is. It isnt a religion where you do good deeds to gain something, but a relationship. a friendship between you and God. The greatest thing is that he's the CREATOR. He made EVERYTHING and he MADE YOU. You have a relationship and connection with HIM. You can meet up with him one on one, ask him when you have questions, and the best part is he NEVER leaves you. In fact, he sent his Son to die FOR YOU. These are just... beyond words.

This is why I follow God. Because he's so loving. Unconditionally. Because of all this, i choose to follow him. And the best thing i can do is give back. We will NEVER be able to repay him for him sending his Son. I try my best to please him and i love him with all my heart, mind, body, and strength.

You may question, how i love God if i cant even see him? Well loving others is the same. But helping others, and loving others, and serving others, you are actually serving God. And this is something i absolutely adore. I love making others happy, helping others lift off their heavy load, i feed off of this. It makes me feel great, and its amazing that im helping others. I do feel strongly that this could be my calling and im delighted to fulfill this purpose.

Lastly, we have decided to follow God. THIS IS A LIFELONG COMMITMENT, we mustnt turn back into the slaves of the world, of materialism, of pride, or anything we may struggle with against sin. Do what pleases God and stay firm in your faith.

We are servants of God, we come to serve him. We arent slaves, but we willingly serve because of God's grace and mercy.

verse of the morning: Galatians 5:1,13
1 It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery....13 You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love.

Comments

Popular Posts