Lost Strength

523184590_234b7ea7cf_z_large

"I Have Lost All My Strength"

Thats what caught my eye today. Lately motivation for me has just been jumping and bouncing around like no tomorrow. Just today, working on my english essay, i wanted to give up. I felt like it was a horrible job, and that quotes were incorporated oddly, and just everything was a mess. I wanted to give up. But i trudged through it, and got it done.

God gives strength to those that ask for it. I guess i really have to continue to learn to call upon God when im in times of weakness, may it be spiritually, mentally, or physically. He will provide. Dont be afraid to ask for strength either. As long as you ask with confidence, not indecisively, in humility, and not with a prideful attitude.

Its okay to lose strength sometimes. We arent superheros, we dont have super strength or the ability to fly, but we do have God by our side. And with him, ANYTHING is possible. Remember to always rely on him, in all situations, to always rejoice and give thanks for all the blessings he's blessed you with. and ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS remember his death on the cross. Thats the greatest sacrifice, remind yourself of it everyday to help you remember why you've been placed on this planet.

He'll grant you the strength.

verse of the night: 2 Corinthians 12:9-10
9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Comments

Popular Posts