Compass

Day 35
19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. - Philippians 4:19
How encouraging and reassuring it was to wake up to this verse today. It gives me so much peace being reminded of this. With all that has been going on lately, the uncertainty and feeling lost in the midst of life, God tells me that he will meet my needs. He will supply and provide what is best for me. It does say only according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus, meaning it may not be what you want or need, but what God knows you need. It's calming to know that he is watching out for me. As long as I do my part, trusting in Him, committing my plans to Him (Proverbs 16:3), then he will do the rest, sustaining me until the end. I pray God will meet your needs too, give up your worries, your struggles, your anxieties, your situations to Him and he will carry you through. Let him be your compass and your guide.

My Prayer: Lord, I pray you meet my needs, especially this summer. Whatever is in your will and plan for me, I am ready to follow. I thank you for always being by my side, providing me with such great blessings. May I constantly be reminded and be in awe of that, so I may continue to trust you with my life. Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts