Seek & See


I am in absolute reverence and awe of our wonderful Lord. He is good, his plan is perfect, and his timing and spot on. For some of you that may or may not know, im again in a job situation, torn between taking a one month day camp job, or risking it for other jobs throughout the summer. I have until sunday to decide and I told myself that if God did not open any opportunities, I would take the day camp job.

Two days ago, I was reading through scripture and I landed on Psalm 130:5-6. It says,
"I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope. I wait for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning."
So I did just that. I had one week and I waited on the Lord, for his plan to unfold, and for me to see his work in my life. And he did just that today.

In the morning, I didn't get a chance to do my devotions since I didn't want to rush before going to my doctor's appointment, but I flipped through the living Word again and stumbled upon Psalm 139:16 which I quote,
"Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed."
I was immediately peaceful, nothing worried me, nothing made me anxious, because I know God had everything planned out, was watching over me from the start. I knew he was in control. I remember reading Psalm 104, where it talks about God's work in creation, how he had assigned everything to its place, the mountains, the valleys, and just with our lives, everything pieced perfectly together.

While waiting for my appointment, I got a call, and it was someone from a dog clinic wanting to do a phone interview which I scheduled for tomorrow.

While waiting for my dad to pick me up, I got an email and it was Reptilia responding to my volunteering application, where I scheduled to go for training and orientation tomorrow and on sunday.

How great is our God. When I got the news, I couldn't believe it. I waited on the Lord, and I placed my life and trust in his hands, and he blessed me. He is so real, and he is always working in both my life as well as yours. If you seek him, you will see his plan and work. I couldn't contain my joy and excitement, I even felt guilty because I was just so undeserving of these blessings, yet he's granted them for me and I can only thank him for his never-ending love. I just want to praise Him all the day long. Praise the Lord for He is good.

verse of the day: Matthew 6:33-34
33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Comments

Popular Posts