Conduct

Day 30
27 Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. - Philippians 1:27a
So many times we end up losing sight of Christ and/or the gospel. Especially in times of stress or exhaustion, it can lead to impaired judgement, temptation and we could easily fall into sin. At the same time, it could also lead an overall lack of trust in God. This passage reminds me to always be seeking Christ regardless of the circumstance or situation. "whatever happens" means all the time, and as devoted followers of Christ, we are to always conduct ourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel, and pleasing to the Lord.

My Prayer: Lord, whatever happens, may I conduct myself in a manner worthy of the gospel. May I keep my eyes set on you, constantly seeking you and living for you. Help me be wholehearted in my devotion to you and may you continue to guide and remind me of your majesty all the time. Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts