You Belong To Him

Avatar_by_blazesstargirl_large

We all belong to God. Nothing we have, own, see, belongs to us. Even our very own bodies. Nothing is under our possession. God made it all, and it is all his. Only our spirit. Our body is basically a instrument or vessel used to hold our spirit. Its like a video game. We can control the avatar on the screen. As written previously, our God made our bodies in his image, in his likeness, and therefore we can say that our bodies are temples of Christ. We should treat our body for God and use it for him.

Yet, he's decided to give us even more! He's been constantly blessing us with more and more, we probably dont even know it. "Everything he has is given to us" if we follow him.

verse of the night: Galatians 2:20
20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Comments

Popular Posts