As One

Tumblr_lcgt24aqqu1qaq45lo1_500_large

God. Jesus. and the Holy Spirit all are one. They are the holy trinity as one may know. So techincally what you do to the son, you do to the father. I dunno, this devo again was really jumpy. But i think its better to post after reading since i kinda forget... but i do have my important liner.

"I have loved you the same way the Father has loved me. So live in my love. If you obey my commandments, you will live in my love. I have obeyed my Father's commandments, and in that way i live in his love."

Learn to LOVE and FEAR God, and we can show our love for him through out actions, serving and giving back. Or by simply obeying his commands. If you are a FOLLOWER of Christ, you follow him and do what he does.

verse of the morning: John 15:9-10
9 “As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. 10 If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love.

Comments

Popular Posts