Whatever Doesn't Kill Me, Makes Me Stronger

Tumblr_lf1de41uur1qbnhtpo1_500_large

i found today's (Jan 28th's) devos pretty similar and i wanted blog about both so i made it a combined post. SO. THIS MORNING...

we learnt that strength is give to us through Christ. We shouldn't worry about whats to come. Let God take care of everything. Each day brings enough troubles to worry about. Why worry ahead of time. The main line of the devo was "Therefore, i accept weakness, mistreatment, hardship, persecution, and difficulties suffered for Christ. It's clear that when im weak, im strong". Hardships and sufferings are for Christ, and he will provide you with the strength when you need it. This kinda links into the evening devo, ...

suffering and discipline brings pain but the result is joy. The pain is definitely temporary, but it produces eternal glory and fulfilling results. Jesus learn to be obedient through his sufferings. He was tempted to sin, but he didnt. Like we were talking today in MOBS, how one should do right even if it causes one to suffer.

verses of the day: 2 Corinthians 12:9-10, Hebrews 12:11
But he said to me,“My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
2 Corinthians 12:9-10
11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.
Hebrews 12:11

Comments

Popular Posts