the True Road Map.

Tumblr_l983q46rgu1qdkzqeo1_400_large

Recently, i've been really thinking about whats going on. I couldnt believe what was happening with my life... and just everything altogether. The next thing you know it, its 2011 and its already the new year, but this morning's devo really helped me out. I love when that happens.

So SCHOOL is in like 30mins, so i gotta be quick. Today, it talked about how God is the TRUE road map, the best guide, if you will. He'll continue to guide us through our ups and downs, "in the valley of death". So there shouldnt be anything we are afraid of, while knowing God is right there, by our side. So after reading, i realized that im going to take the plunge into 2011, completely blinded, except with God's hand in mine, and we'll take it on together.

Something that was a good reminder to me for this devo was one of the last few sentences. It read.. "he leads us beyond death". I guess i've always known that but i've never thought about it that way. The fact that he conquered death, and he'll conquer it with us... thats kinda... woah. im truly amazed.

And as i face today, the first day of school in 2011, i hope to take it on head first. :) as i face my own life of difficulties and struggles i'll take it on head first, and as i walk through my life, day by day,... head first. :) here goes nothing!

verse of the morning: Isaiah 46:4
4 Even to your old age and gray hairs
I am he, I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
I will sustain you and I will rescue you.

Comments

Popular Posts