remember me

Tumblr_ldl6n2eyew1qfwomro1_500_large

On a scale, God is WAYYY UP THERE and we are pretty down there. There's obviously a giant gap between the creation and the creator, but although he's almighty, amazing, and beyond the stars, think about this. He still cares for each and every one of us. He still has a special plan made for us. Dont you find that just a bit amazing? Thats pretty awesome. He's made everything in the world, from the pieces of grass, to the snow falling outside, but he still remembers us and our likes, dislikes, needs, wants, worries, and achievements. In awe. Think about the drastic contrast.

verse of the morning: Jeremiah 29:10-11
10 This is what the LORD says: “When seventy years are completed for Babylon, I will come to you and fulfill my good promise to bring you back to this place. 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Comments

Popular Posts