Rest Up

5267418258_62ddd33297_z_large

Again, God has done it again, i woke up today SO SO TIRED. I couldnt go through my day. I really wanted to go back to sleep but to my amazement, i had to willpower to get up! but why? i actually think it was because of the commitment to my devos. I knew that if i skipped it this morning, i would easily have just let this slide. And to my rescue, the devo this morning is about rest.

Today it said that God saves us from spiritual fatigue. Although its not the same kind of tiredness im experiencing atm, its something i think we all go through. As we fight through life, we get tired, as we fight to defeat sin and satan, we lose hope, as we fight day after day and night after night, motivation seems to disappear, and God is the one here that gives us that boost, gives us the power and strength to fight through it. We cant give up.

God will give us rest.

verse of the morning: Matthew 11:28
28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
rest up, time to fight again!

Comments

Popular Posts