Be Thirsty

Good_shot_humming_bird_beauty_bird_birds_faucet-fff22f667ba2df935a0cdfa7ee326f04_h_large

Thirsty. Are you thirsty? Probably for sin, or water, juice, soup, food? But God? We should always have a thirst for God. Everywhere we are, we need to thirst to know him more, thirst his love, thirst his trust and his love. Thirst for the unbreakable bond in your faith with him. Thirst and you will be satisfied. God satisfies our thrist with LOVE and his Word. Reading his Word revives us, and gives us strength to get through day after day. His love helps us forgive and love others because he first loved us.

This in my devo really caught me;

"I have asked one thing from the Lord. this I will seek: to remain in the Lord's house all the days of my life in order to gaze at the Lord's beauty and to search for an answer in his temple."

Seek our God and You will find Him.
Thirst For God and He Will Satisfy.

verse of the night: John 6:35
35 Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.

Comments

Popular Posts