He Will Supply

Day 7
19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. - Philippians 4:19
"My God" - saviour and Lord who loves and cares for us
"meet" - grant and give
"needs" - not necessarily our wants, but what we need and our essentials
"glorious riches" - given to us, imagine what God has to offer

Im currently in an absolute state of shock. God has yet again threw another curveball at me, just when I thought it was all over. The past two days after I got the call, I knew I needed a bit more time to fully confirm with myself that this is what I wanted, that I was going to be fully committed and be ready to go into it. Not turning back, and go in head first. I asked God to give me one last sign of reassurance, and I think I found it last night and this morning. I talked to a friend last night about it and again she helped me realize how big of a blessing this was from God, the opportunities it held, it was the most amazing thing God could have granted me. This morning the sermon was all about receiving the daily bread, not worrying about tomorrow but worrying about today itself, to have full faith and trust in God knowing he will supply and provide for me. By the end I was ready, and I planned on calling today after church. But once I got back to my room, I received an email saying that the department has been filled and that I was now placed on the waiting list.

I didn't understand. I was so ready, I told God if he asked me to jump, i'd jump and suddenly this? A week of emotional, mental, and spiritual drainage, going through the entire journey that would lead up to this one point, but instead, this? No job? Back to square one? What was God trying to do? Is he playing with me? I wasn't mad at God, I strongly know that all he does is good, he provides and has a reason behind all of this. Maybe it was just the lesson, maybe it was just the journey, maybe it was just the test. I dont know what to expect, but im waiting on Him. What is he going to do next, I honestly dont know.

This verse again was comforting and a great reminder. God will supply all my needs. He will grant me whatever is best for me. I just have to continue to trust in Him, trust in his plan for me and be willing to be guided and led to what he wants. Everything I have is a gracious and great gift from my God above.

My Prayer: Father, I dont know what you want of me, but i'm placing my life into your hands. I trust in your plan and your wisdom, you know what's best for me and you will meet all my needs. Whatever the outcome, may your name be lifted high. That is all that truly matters. I praise and rejoice in all you have for me. Thank you and may you continue to nurture and mold me accordingly. Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts