Faith and Acts


Day 25
17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. 18 But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.” Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds. - James 2:17-18

"faith and deeds go hand in hand, your faith is to be shown through your actions. Without it, your faith is hidden and meaningless. Show your faith through what you do."

I think this is applicable to almost everyone, especially those who have been Christian for a while now. We know all the rules, we know all the right things to say, but it's so much more than that. We have to believe it and apply it to our lives, actively working our faith and showing it through our works. Let us live out our faith as we walk with the Lord so others can see.

My Prayer: Heavenly Father, you have told us that our faith without actions is dead. Transform and move us so that we act and live out our faith according to your Word. May others see our faith expressed through out works, let us live as children of the light, radiating you life in our lives.



Comments

Popular Posts