not an option.

Today in calculus class, i heard that many people decided to drop the course after getting their midterm marks because they were doing poorly in the course. Personally, i don't think one should drop the course. Okay, maybe you aren't doing well, but you have chances to pull it up, and its good exposure so you have some knowledge before you go into university. I was talking to a buddy about it, and i really recommended him to not to drop it. You're already halfway, why drop it now?


After school, getting home, working, thinking about the stuff I talked about yesterday with friends and relationships. Its the same thing. I shouldn't give up on it. Yes its tiring and its hard, but just because I'm doing "poorly" doesn't mean i can just drop it completely. I've actually considered to just be alone. forever. People always say oh forever alone, but i feel like its reality for me.

Im slowly trying to pick myself up, and keep the ball rolling with all the school stress, the university pressures, and everything else in this world. Just trying to push myself forward.

God wouldn't want me to give up.
I know he won't give me something I can't handle.
If he thinks/knows I can overcome this, i will.
Thats what i plan to do. If it's his will, i'll do what i can to fulfill it.
Giving up isn't an option, pushing through it is.

verse of the day: James 1:2-4
2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

Comments

Popular Posts