c'est bien.


Reflecting on the past week, i think my week was a hundred times better than the week before, I could smile on the windy, rainy walks to school, i could laugh genuinely and be joyful. God is good. Im so happy that things picked up. Im in a very content place in my life right now. Although there are still struggles, and hardships i feel like so much has been lifted off. I know God will allow more challenges to come my way, but I'm ready to take them on knowing they will only make me stronger. There isn't much content to the post, but after such an amazing week, i really needed to be thankful for what God has given me, the people, the opportunities and the infinite blessings.

Praise God for an amazing week. He is Good.


verse of the day: Psalm 97:11-12

11 Light shines on the righteous     and joy on the upright in heart.  
12 Rejoice in the Lordyou who are righteous,    and praise his holy name.

Comments

Popular Posts