continue to pray.


Im completely guilty of not spending enough time with Christ in prayer. Usually, its short and simple before meals, and long and lengthy before I head to bed.

Prayer is so important with Christ, its our only form of communication with Him. Thinking about it, sometimes I really feel like I'm just using Christ, with all my requests, not only for myself but for other people as well. We've learnt to pray Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving and Supplication. I know that many of us usually just skip to supplication. God is not our vending machine for us to take advantage of.

I really hope that i can continue to pray more, its hard to go to him in prayer sometimes, but its so important and i hope i can continue to practice that.

Remember that prayer can be simple, it doesn't have to be formal and crazy, God hears you, you can cry out, you can speak softly, he's listening.

verse of the day: Mark 11:24
24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Comments

Popular Posts