keep running.


301st post! what a milestone!

I guess its appropriate to talk about goals with such a milestone type of post. My parents gave me a graduation card today, and i found this verse in it, and something about it just stuck out to me.
14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:14 

pressing on towards the goal. each of us were made with a purpose in life, we were brought to this earth to fulfill our role that Christ has granted us. we also have a prize we're running for. This goal we're running towards is heaven. As believers, our spot in heaven has been secured, but as well run through the obstacles of life, we're running, aiming to please and glorify God in everything we do. no matter how tough it may get, no matter how low life my feel or be at times, will you keep running that race for God?

our goals should not consist of fame or fortune,
any worldly things,
but only of eternal, lasting things.

verse of the day: 2 Timothy 4:7
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

Comments

Popular Posts