how majestic,


I think i've been struggling with this ever since i've become a Christian. I know the stories, i believe that Christ died on the cross, that he has forgiven my sins with his blood, but one thing i never fully wrapped my head around is his power, his love and exactly how majestic he is.

Yes, he is the King of Kings
he holds the universe in his hands
he can strike me dead with a blink of an eye
he made the earth, he can move mountains,
he's a big, and awesome God.

And although i say all that, i still haven't realized it. I think thats why i've been having such trouble with putting faith in God, because i don't understand how much more capable he is. I don't realize that when I'm praying, I'm talking to THE KING. THE CREATOR. I just cant take it in.

Also, his death on the cross. Like i said, i do believe that he died for me, but because it happened so long again, i can't feel it. I always see people with this spark in them, this fire for Jesus and yet when i look to myself, there isn't one.

We always say "trust in God, he is great and wise", but do we realized exactly who we're putting our trust in? how powerful he really is?

verse of the day: Nahum 1:3

The Lord is slow to anger but great in power;    the Lord will not leave the guilty unpunished.
His way is in the whirlwind and the storm,     and clouds are the dust of his feet.

Comments

Popular Posts