gratitude.


being thankful and grateful is so important.
for the people in your lives, teachers, friends, mentors, or coaches,
for the experiences and opportunities that have taught you valuable lessons,
for the blessings we have, the food on the table, the roof we live under.

again thinking back having actually completed high school now, i think we all really need to take some time to step back, out of reality and our busy lives to think, reflect, and thank those people, those things that have molded us into who we are today.

I personally feel like the world has lost its ability to appreciate. Its so rarely done, that i frequently is looked over, yet we as humans need/want that acknowledgement in our lives. For others to take notice in what we do for them. As much as we would like that acknowledgement, that doesn't mean we should go about flaunting every move we make. But when you do see someone do something for you, take the time to thank them.

God has blessed us with so much, and its more than we could have ever asked for. I think when we learn to be thankful, we are humbled, we realized how much we haven't done, and how powerful and great God is. All this belongs to Him, not us. We are just instruments of his work. All glory to God.

Just quickly to share, a few things I'm thankful for, people. The friends i've made, the people i've met definitely make probably one of the biggest impacts on my life. Especially at fellowship at AGAPE, where people understand, don't judge, I'm able to be myself, and express myself however i can. At the same time, at home with family. I thank them for their continual support and love for me. I confess that i haven't shown my appreciation to them, but i am working on it. And of course, to thank God, for what he's given me. Every single thing in my life he set for me. The school i go to, the teachers i get for the courses, the everyday happenings, he's given to me. I cannot thank him enough for his unconditional and unending love for me.

what are you thankful for?


verse of the day: 1 Timothy 4:4-5
For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving,because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.

Comments

Popular Posts