I'm what?



We had our grad tea today last period where we got the information on commencement, and basically the last day we step foot into what will be called "school" for the past four years. It never really hit me, but it finally has. Im graduating. This is the end. We've worked hard for four whole years, and its our turn to walk across the stage, receiving the diploma, knowing we've completed another stage of life. 


Reflecting back on the past four years of high school, i really start to think about what i've done. Have I impacted anyone? We got our yearbooks today, and we were busy signing everyone's book till the day ended, and i remember reading a brief one that said "you're the nicest person at RGSS!". Is that how people see me? As nice? But this nice, is it general nice? or is it God's love nice? Have i been walking through the green hallways radiating his love and his life? People know that I'm Christian because i wear a cross on my neck and all, but do they see it in me?


Its been four years, and its time to graduate, but looking back, besides academics and friends, have i set that example and light for others to see and feel God's love and work in my life? Im not sure. 


With that said, I'm hoping that people did see a difference in me, who was God working. But as a old door closes, and a new chapter unfolds, may i continue to shine as a child of God, to those around me, to people i don't know, and I pray God will reach out to others through me next year. 


verse of the day: Matthew 5:16
16 In the same way, let your light shine before others,that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

Comments

Popular Posts