Wit's End.


When things don't go your way.
When it seems like everything's done.
When it feels like you've hit rock bottom.
When you're at your wit's end.

Ready to give up, ready to lose hope. Had enough, can't go on. Im sure we have experienced that before in our lives, at least one point in time. Its discouraging, its frustrating, and often times, we may question God, wonder where he is an why he's abandoned us. When we have Satan breathing down our neck, we easily get distracted, our own thoughts tear us down, we over think and analyze everything, and things just seem to get worse.

We have to look forward to something, we have to have hope in something, or else there really is nothing worth living for. If there was no hope, we would basically live and die. We must remember to set out eyes on Christ, the one who will unconditionally love us forevermore. He will never leave our side in times of darkness and in times of trouble. As long as we continue to follow him, abide in him, he will give us peace and strength to carry through.

verse of the day: 2 Corinthians 12:9-10
But he said to me,“My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. ” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Comments

Popular Posts