The Wait.


There are some things in life where only time will heal. Sometimes there are struggles we deal with, our questions we ask where the answer is wait. Suck it up, and wait it out. It's hard, its frustrating and its tiring, but you have to have complete faith in Christ, knowing and believing that he will life you up and out of your troubles.

I've personally been going through "The Wait" too. I feel like i've done all i can, and that there are things that i cannot control, where all i can do is wait. And to my surprise, after a few years of waiting, i feel like its finally starting to deteriorate. Is the wait over? Is it just going to ignite again? I don't know, but I'm trying my best to stay faithful to Him, because he knows whats best for me.

Frustrating, yes. Tedious, yes. Worth it? yes. Learn to have faith in the Lord and just simply,

wait.


verse of the day: Psalm 27:13-14
13 
I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.  
Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.

Comments

Popular Posts