in the making!



sometimes we don't understand God's plan
why did he do that to me?
why here? why now?


but eventually, we do, whether it be the next day, or decades later. I was thinking about it today, especially after seeing Bayview and Richmond Hill's pre-prom at Richmond Green. I saw them all dressed up, so pretty and stunning, and sometimes I ask myself why God put me at RGSS, away from those at AGAPE, not at bayview, or rhss, i didn't understand.


prom. Prom is when we as a grade are all gathered to celebrate the four years we spent together, and today while taking photos, it was awkward not know practically 98% of the people there, but it really got me thinking about the people in my grade, at my school. They made me who I am and i couldn't thank God enough for putting me there with them. Im not sure how I would have changed, or been different if i was with the other schools. I feel like God pieced the perfect people into my life that i could get along with, and enjoy being around. He's given me the perfect people, and the perfect opportunities.


Who knows what decisions i would have made. Praise God for being the smarter one. He's piecing my life together better than anyone else can, and i can't wait to see the final artwork he has yet to do with me! May his will be done.


verse of the day: Psalm 33:11
11 
But the plans of the Lord stand firm forever,    the purposes of his heart through all generations.

Comments

Popular Posts