specify in prayer.


Sometimes i feel like prayer life can feel like such a routine. Sometimes i pray, and i confess that sometimes its just nonsense coming out of my mouth. And i know that its so wrong, that i shouldn't be praying like that, but it just happens sometimes. I feel like its very dull.

I was reading my devotions before heading into first period today, and it was about pray specifically. Instead of saying things like "Lord, bless and heal the sick ones", you can pray for those who are sick that you know. I personally do do that often in my prayers, i have specific requests, and certain people i pray for. Just something about it seems dull. I feel like that spark is kinda of lost, and I'm unsure of how to get it back.

I think what i can do right now is just to try my best to be fully honest in prayer, and be wholehearted. Not to rush it, and to treasure it because I'm spending time with the God of the universe. It can easily be just brushed off because its hard to realize how BIG this is.


verse of the day: James 4:3
 When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.

Comments

Popular Posts