numbered.


I am continually thinking about this and realizing this, that everything is numbered, and once there were firsts, but now comes lasts. From prom, to last SNA, to last worship practices, numbered nights in that bed, numbered days before university, everything is slowly wrapping up.

I can't take it. Thinking about it recently, i feel like everything is picking up too, but at this late late hour. Im finally starting to truly enjoy myself, have fun, feeling welcomed and accepted, but May 26th of my final year? Any later? Just being around the grade 10s today at AGAPE was exhilarating, they are full of energy and potential, they're kind, sweet, funny, and fun, and it hurts thinking about their absence next year.

I feel like a whirlwind is about to pick up, i don't know whats going to happen, who I'm going to lose, who I'm going to keep, what God is trying to teach me, or what the final results will be. Im scared, I'm nervous, I'm not ready, but putting faith in God.

I think this upcoming transition between high school and university will be another test, just like SNA and ACUPE, another lesson to put my faith in Christ. He knows best. Although everything is numbered, he's here for me and with me at all times.

verse of the day: Ecclesiastes 8:7

Since no one knows the future,    who can tell someone else what is to come?

Comments

Popular Posts