We Think, God Says

Estudio_pulsar_mexicali_mexico_microfono_neumann_large

We think, "It's impossible". God says, "All things are possible" (Luke 18:27)
We think, "I'm too tired" . God says, "I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28-30)
We think, "Nobody really loves me" . God says, "I love you" (John 3:16).
We think, "I can't go on" . God says, "My grace is sufficient for you" (II Cor. 12:9).
We think, "I can't do it" . God says, "You can do all things through Christ" (Phil. 4:13).
We think, "I can't manage" . God says, "I will supply all your needs" (Phil. 4:19).
We think, "I'm afraid" . God says, "I have not given you a spirit of fear" (II Timothy 1:17).
We think, "I'm worried & frustrated" . God says, "Cast all your cares onto me" (1 Peter 5:7).
We think, "I don't know what to do" . God says, "I'll give you wisdom" (II Cor. 1:30).
We think, "I feel all alone" . God says, "I will never leave you or forsake you" (Heb. 13:5).

Comments

Popular Posts