Morning Class,

Tumblr_lzk2b16xhs1qbcctto1_400_large

Good Morning Class,
Good Afternoon Class,
Good Evening Class,
Good Night Class.

God is constantly instructing us and teaching us what is right, what is wrong, what pleases him and what angers him. In the verse today, Psalm 25:8 it says,
Good and upright is the Lord;
therefore he instructs sinners in the way.
Instructs SINNERS. Thats you. Thats me. Thats each and everyone of us. Right now, im in a very guilty, disappointed, frustrated moment. And although it says sinners, i cant help to think that im just too sinful to be "enrolled" in this class. That i've done wrong so immensely that i dont deserve it, i dont deserve anything.

But im being reminded that we are all equal in sin. There is no sin that is greater than another and there is no amount of sin that pushes you off the "forgive-worthy" scale. God loves each of us unconditionally no matter what wrong we've done to him, and sometimes its hard to grasp and believe.

Lord, i am a sinner. I have sinned against you, each day, each week and each month. But thank you for loving me and being willing to take me in as your child to instruct me. Open my eyes, grant me wisdom and strength to fight temptation, and to overcome what the Devil tries to trick me with. You are a good and gracious God and i am unworthy to be called your child, yet you still love me.

verse of the day: Acts 3:19-20
19 Repent therefore, and turn back, that your sins may be blotted out, 20 that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, and that he may send the Christ appointed for you, Jesus,

Comments

Popular Posts