TBA

confused? uncertain? I know I am. I don't know why I'm going through the things i'm going through. Why am i dealing with loneliness, why am i fighting these certain struggles and problems. It might be the same for you. That you're going through certain things may it be a broken family, cutting or other addictions. I know that i myself don't want to be struggling with this. I've struggled with temptations and sins for years now, and its frustrating that i haven't permanently become victorious. But while looking through stuff, deciding on what to talk about today, i decided to talk about Proverbs 16:4.


"The Lord has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble."

Everything we struggle with, everything that happens each day, good or bad, a pain or a celebration, the people we meet, all has a purpose.

During Earth Hour tonight, I got to sit down and chat with my parents. But to be honest, it felt more forced. But as time went on, we started to talk about family. There's this TV show on right now called "Who Do You Think You Are" and it explores celebrity guests as they travel around the world, discovering their family tree and the genealogy behind it, uncovering secrets, and surprises about the past. Talking to my mom about it, she talked about her mom, my grand mother, and how her grandmother (my great grandmother) was a single family. It was tonight where she realized that my grandmother was raised in a single-parent family, and how it applies to today. Hearing about the past, about what was and what came to be, it can be seen as God's plan. Im not exactly sure how it was apart of the plan, but for instance, my grandmother (raised in a single parent family) could chat with others who also are facing the same issues, and can provide comfort, and words to share with generations down the line. Decades ago, when my grandmother was raised, she probably didn't understand why she was alone, why she didn't have a dad, but its possible that generations later, she realizes that this is why.

Same goes for you and me. Why am i struggling with this, why is that apart of our lives. But there is a reason. There is a purpose. Don't give up. God has a plan for you, and if you give up, he cannot use you to your greatest potential.

verse of the day: Proverbs 16:4
9 In their hearts humans plan their course,
but the LORD establishes their steps.

Comments

Popular Posts