Sharpening Skates

629107-7-1329496260596_large

Tonight at AGAPE we went skating, and i really thought it went better than expected. But i think tonight i really realized and saw friendship again. True acceptance, love, and support. Although i didnt do much skating, i really started to observe others. And seeing them help each other out, seeing them take a step out of their comfort zone and talk to others and mesh with others. I guess you could say i was really proud, surprised, and impressed.

First, i know myself, i still tend to restrict myself from opening up to others, being selfish, but seeing others do that is an inspiration and it pushes me to be like them to follow their footsteps. Just as Jesus did as well. I was proud because I remember when we started out, in our cliques and our groups. Its great to see the growth and how far we've gotten. Praise God.

Like the verse says. Iron sharpens iron, and man sharpens another. Its through this fellowship, this community, we continue to support each other, continue to grow and thrive. We build each other up and i honestly dont know what i'd do without AGAPE or where i'd be now without them. They've sharpened me for sure and im more than blessed to have God place them in my life.

Amen. PTL.

verse of the day: Proverbs 27:17
Iron sharpens iron,
and one man sharpens another

Comments

Popular Posts