Be Still.

Tumblr_lz72ttiowa1qe4vldo1_500_large

After doing "I Lift My Hands" for worship yesterday, i really found comfort in the song. And listening to it, and singing it was really reassuring and it really calms my heart and my soul. Here are a few of the words that really touch me.

"be still, there is a healer
his love is deeper than the sea.
his mercy it is unfailing
his arms, a fortress for the weak."

"i lift my hands to believe again,
he is my refuge, he is my strength,
as i pour out my heart, these things, i remember
you are faithful God, forever."

Be still, KNOWING that someone is there that loves you.

A fortress for those who are weak. Thats all of us. He is my refuge and he is my strength.

Refuge and Strength. Knowing someone so strong, powerful and almighty, someone that created the universe is by your side.

Faithful forever. That God is always there, never to abandon you or backstab you.

Someone about these lyrics, the passion, the melody is sticking to me and its a great reminder that there's nothing to worry about, nothing to be afraid, but just to remember God is good all day. Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow.


verse of the day: Lamenations 3:22-24
22 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;
23 they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
24 “The LORD is my portion,” says my soul,
“therefore I will hope in him.”

Comments

Popular Posts