smiling.


who would've thought i was going to end my final day in Richmond Hill with the biggest smile.

just in the final hours of the day, being able to see the people i love, having people show up to my door at 11 something at night, i couldn't have asked for anything more. Im so crazy thankful for the friends i have in my life, the ones that will stay up with me to talk, freak out with me when we're hyper, and will be of support and show love to me whenever I'm down and need it. God has placed these people in my life for a reason, and i cannot thank them enough for it.

someone came and dropped by a plane letter for me, hours before i took off.
a few others video chatted me up until 1am.
getting plane letters left, right and centre.
getting the texts,
feeling the support,
hearing the prayers,
there's nothing more i can ask for.

although I'm leaving in a few hours to somewhere halfway across the world, I'm content. knowing that there are so many people that care and love me, and there's a greater God in control. I'm reassured, and content. Praise God.

please continue to pray for us as we go off into the missions field! its going to be quite the month and a half. I'm ready to see and learn what God wants to teach me, and I'm ready to be pushed, and stretched. thank you for the support and prayers!

verse of the day: Proverbs 17:17
17 A friend loves at all times,    and a brother is born for a time of adversity.

Comments

Popular Posts