Soaring

This morning I was reminded to be thankful and to rejoice always. I'll do just that. - im thankful for this opportunity to go to China, to teach English, to be a friend and to spread God's unending love. - im blessed and lucky enough to be on a plane, with the luxury of watching movies, being serves food, already being in the top percent of the wealthiest in the world. - I rejoice because I have the most amazing friends. Reading each and every plane letter I could feel the love and support from 6000 miles away. These upcoming few weeks are going to be quite the experience. I'm very unsure of my plans, I have no idea what I'm doing tomorrow, but God has a plan for me. Sitting on a plane, 36 000 ft in the air, I realized that after take off, at this altitude, I've just because another one of those planes you see from the ground. Yet from up here, I look out the window, I see the shadow casted by the clouds, I can see for miles, I can see the full image. I guess you could say that's like a glimpse of God's view. He can see all, yet in his case, he can control all too. This all knowing, almighty, powerful and great God is in control of my life, our lives. I have complete trust in him. Whether it may result in an emergency landing, or in a peaceful night of rest, he's got it in his hands. You cannot feel any more reassured knowing the creator is behind the wheel. With thirty minutes before touchdown in Hong Kong, I think to myself, and I see myself in this state. Today was filled with mixed emotions, from loneliness from the isolation (no connection) to watching movies with a too-perfect world, the tugged heart strings from the plane letters, the anticipation for the changes in HK as well as the anticipation for home, I look at myself and think; "will this be different on the flight home?" "how will I have changed?" "how will I have grown?" "spiritually, emotionally, physically and mentally?" Only time will tell. Lord, I pray you continue to use me in your plan to carry out your will. Open my eyes and minds to what you want me to see and learn. May all the glory and praise be directed to you and you alone. Amen. verse of the day: Philippians 2:13 for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure.

Comments

Popular Posts