More Than This.

Eyes opened.  Mind expanded. The hidden revealed.  Each new day here has showed me so much more to life. We went up into the more suburban parts of HK via bus and man it was crazy. On a double decker, traveling fast, on the side of the mountain, in one lane.  The complexity over there will forever boggle my mind, from how they are building skyscrapers, still renovating on the mountainside, to the swerving roads that still somehow bring you places, the chaotic crosswalks, while sustaining ecosystems with trees coming out of walls. I can't imagine how all these systems were put together, from the sewage to the transportation, it amazes me. How would one even manage not only a part of town, not a city but a nation. Thinking further, our God is managing not only the world but the universe. I've heard people say that they feel small and realize how big God and the world is when they're next to the ocean or something, but it's here in HK when I truly feel that. Being one of the people in the sea of people crossing the road, bring crammed in the subway, it's when I realize how small I am.  HK is beyond complicated enough for me, yet God created life, creation, and that's the complications in this complicated thing we call life. He is a great smart God.  It's today for the first time I was let out into HK alone. To be honest I was rather terrified, this place is so unknown, big and complex. But also, you'll never learn until you experience it first hand. I definitely feel out of my comfort zone here, but just with missions, limits will be pushed and comfort zones shan't exist. I need to experience it first hand to fully understand and learn. Excited to see what God has to show, nervous to what he has planned.  HK is a big and complicated place. Earth is still filled with hidden undiscovered treasures. There are things that cannot be explained. We are just a small tiny microscopic part of all it. Taken care by the creator, What is there to fear. He's on our side.

Comments

Popular Posts