the switch.


its finally here. the big switch, the big transition. Its all going to take place within the next twenty four hours, from the final goodbyes to moving in, settling in and taking in the new environment, having all these new responsibilities heaved onto me, and then finally parting from my family.

to be honest, I'm scared, I'm nervous, and to be frank, in this moment right now, I'm shaken. I'm rattled. i don't know what to think, i don't know what to do, i don't feel ready, i feel like its coming on way to fast because it finally dawned on me this morning how fast things are changing.

at the same time, i know i'll be fine in the long run, i know that i'll eventually settle in, i'll feel at ease and at home and comfortable with the new chapter I'm about to embark on, but its just in this moment, going through this "metamorphosis" of this part in life, everything is just a blur.

with this change coming, comes a new beginning of new obstacles and trials my mighty God is going to put me through. and I can already see that trust is the first lesson. How am i going to trust in God to lead me through this time of darkness and fear. I need to let him be the light that guides me through the fog at night. He is bigger. He is greater. He is in control of my life. How much confidence do you have in God?

I don't know, i think i personally do know inside that he will guide me, but in the moment things seem and feel different.

Tomorrow is a big day. i doubt i will be getting any sleep tonight, and i don't know whats to come hit me in the face these next few hours and few days, but with God by my side, I can say I'm ready, but honestly speaking, i don't know how ready i really am.

verse of the day: Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart    and lean not on your own understanding;in all your ways submit to him,    and he will make your paths straight.

Comments

Popular Posts