Someone Bigger, Someone Better.

Tumblr_lx5u8vidbv1qh6ozxo1_500_large

Walking to school today, i realized something really important. God is on our side. Being the person i am, im never really confident about myself, and i need MUCH reassurance to feel like something's good to go.

God is on our side. And this isnt just an ordinary person. He's the CREATOR of the UNIVERSE, he's the KING of KINGS, he conquered death and defeated the devil. The list goes on and on and on. HE is the one standing with me? Thats... quite the honour. HE's got my back? HE's on MY side? What can stop me? There's nothing to be scared about, and nothing to worry about if you got the BIG GUY on your side.

Now the only concern is YOU. Are you going to put your trust in this King, this God? Or are you going to try to make it all your way and not give up?

My own personal struggle is that i dont have this full trust in God and sometimes, i feel like i dont fully understand exactly how powerful and how amazing this person i believe in is. I dont believe he's "all that great", and im sure thats one of the factors hindering me from moving forward in my faith.

I love realizing things like this.

Someone bigger. Someone better. On MY SIDE? thats mindblowing. Why me. but he chose me. and he has chosen you too. Its up to you whether or not you'll accept his offer.

verse of the day: Psalm 18: 30-36
30 As for God, his way is perfect:
The LORD’s word is flawless;
he shields all who take refuge in him.
31 For who is God besides the LORD?
And who is the Rock except our God?
32 It is God who arms me with strength
and keeps my way secure.
33 He makes my feet like the feet of a deer;
he causes me to stand on the heights.
34 He trains my hands for battle;
my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
35 You make your saving help my shield,
and your right hand sustains me;
your help has made me great.
36 You provide a broad path for my feet,
so that my ankles do not give way.

Comments

Popular Posts