Calling?

20hvk11_large

I got this message in my facebook inbox today.
"Hi Jason, our 2012 OJ planning will start soon. I wonder if u and your friends want to join us this year. If you do, I can send you the helper application form this year. Actually, I see if you have interest in running the kids camp as director too."
The past two years, i've been doing OJ during the summer. There were tears, there was laughter, there were definitely many memories made. This year, im dealing with the conflict between China + Vacation vs. OJ + Summer Camps. This year, i dont know if its his calling, but i've felt drawn towards family. Building that relationship with them, and recently i temporarily, kinda officially decided to go to China, to spend the final few months with them. But then i get this.

To be honest, i think i saw it coming, but i dont know. Is this God calling me back to Quebec? What does this mean? I've thought about this, if its God calling if they ask me to be director. What should i do? What is right? I dont know anymore. I know the past my heart was set for Quebec, and i miss my kids oh so dearly, but then now, its even, and im torn.


verse of the day: Proverbs 19:21
21 Many are the plans in a person’s heart,
but it is the LORD’s purpose that prevails.

Comments

Popular Posts