Driving With God

4317933916_74fa2b86ba_z_large

Here's a quick story for y'all. So today i drove to go pick up my mom from church before we went off for afternoon tea, and in the church parking lot, my dad prompted me to back into a parking space. He taught me a LONG time ago, with the 2.5 parking space rule and all. But today, i absolutely had no idea what was going on and what to do, but i didnt really wanted to seem ... dumb or blanked out, so i just guessed and tried it.

I failed, and parked with the parking line directly under me.

I remember when i was learning it, that my dad said that we just have to follow the 2.5 rule. It works if you follow it and although you may not see it, it works.

And i guess thats kinda how it works with God too. There are so many "rules" and commands he gives us, and sometimes, we dont think it'll work and we try to rely on ourselves, or we dont believe him and try something else, but we fail. We need to learn just trust Him and know that it'll work and you'll succeed. Its hard to do that, but thats faith. Thats TRUE faith.

So, when you're "backing in" with your life, are you going to trust your instructor, the Creator of the Universe? Will you pass the test, or will you crash?

verse of the day: Psalm 37:3
3 Trust in the LORD and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.

Comments

Popular Posts