Clearing The Air: The Good Life

Tumblr_luwb19qdqf1qidjh1o1_500_large

Ha, wonder if this will turn into a series, but i dont know if anymore will come after this one.

This is also a biggie. We'll just jump right into it.

Becoming A Christian does NOT EQUAL A Good Easy Breezy Life.

Many MANY people think becoming a Christian and accepting God will make life so much better, he'll handle everything, and it'll just be a breeze. No more sadness or suffering, no tears, just joy and happiness.

In FACT, becoming a Christian is probably the opposite. God WILL give you challenges and trials for you to endure, to test your faith in Him. I've learnt that life on earth is a test, a test for eternity. God will throw you questions, obstacles, problems, and scenarios and will test how you react/respond to them. God honouring or not. If you pass the test, he will say,

“Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!" (Matthew 25:21)

Believe me. The run and the journey is hard, and its rough, but knowing that God is on your side is already relieving. Know that he'll never abandon you, even in the roughest and the toughest times, he's always by your side. Learn to call on Him and he'll be there. Im not saying accepting Christ will lead to a misery and dreary life, in fact it WILL lead to happiness. Yes, there are "rules" that we may find annoying, and restricting, but its for our own good in the long run, and he's protecting us because he loves us oh so much. Having God in my life has changed me, its given me hope, and im happy and proud to call him my Saviour and my God.

verse of the day: 2 Timothy 4:7
7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. (2 Timothy 4:7)

Comments

Popular Posts