time to catch up.

Tumblr_lhumttkgsi1qau8q7o1_500_large

I have been COMPLETELY MIA for the past 2 weeks. And im so disappointed. Is it time for a comeback? we'll see.

But today wow. totally matched. Exploring the fact that our relationship with Christ must be firm. FIRM FIRM FIRM.

We know and believe that God will not abandon us, will not give us more than we can take, he guides. he loves. he protects. he strengthens.

We must stay strong in Christ. Learn not to turn back. Has anyone heard Gaga's new song Judas? Just by the name you know its probably against Christ. And i confess, the beat and melody is amazing and i love it. its catchy, and i cant get it out of my head. But im resisting and forcing myself to stop thinking, stop singing it. Because of its meaning. Its COMPLETELY against my belief. Just today, i sang Judas AND a few Christian tunes in the shower. All at once. that was just conflict to the max. But i can kinda relate to the song. But not in the extreme context it is in.

It is extremely easy to fall back, and as she states "Jesus is my virtue, but Judas is the demon i cling to." I think thats very possible for many Christians. We all say that we follow God, he's the one we love. But we just have those few strings that are attached to Judas/sin that we cannot let go of. Its hard and we have to learn to cut those off. cut it away. Throw it away and never go back.

So im kinda in the moment right now. My relationship with Christ is so MIA and not on the go. And im still lost. losing the spark.

so i gotta get back on my feet. get this moving.

"if you live by what i say, you are truly my disciples//But the person who endures to the end will be saved."

verse of the morning: John 8:31-32
31So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him,"If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, 32and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Comments

Popular Posts