the best news.

Picc-sfwv48aur-76925-530-331_large

This is the best news. This is will be the best thing you hear. This will give you hope. This will be everlasting in your life. This will save you.

The fact that:
God sent his Son, Jesus Christ.
From heaven to earth.
As a baby in a manger.
To live as an example for all of men.
To then die, innocently and free of sin for the deeds of mankind.
To shed his blood on the cross.
To heal the hurt. To save the lost.
To bridge the gap between earth and heaven.
To grant and gift us with eternal life.
If we believe.

The greatest sacrifice.
What more can we ask for?
What other love can be greater than this?
Why do we fear. Why do we turn back. Why dont we believe. Why dont we trust. Why do we quaver, Why do we restrict. Why do we anger. Why dont we love.

He is the reason.
He is the purpose of life.
He is why i live.

He is the reason of Easter.

Today i read a small convo between my pastor and one of his friends. They talked about how Easter is celebrated and misunderstood. For one, the easter bunny, that isnt what easter is about. And second, the holiday. This weekend isnt a long weekend. It isnt a time of going on vacation, on going and having fun. Its a time of remembrance. Its a time of reflection. Its a time of celebrating his death and resurrection. Its a time to renew our faith, and await his return.

Thats my goal this year. To share this BEST NEWS, and to reflect on Christ's death and to truly spend time with my King.

verse of the night: 1 Timothy 1:12
12 which is why I suffer as I do. But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that he is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me.

Comments

Popular Posts