Softball Support

5814408987_f0b773f8b7_z_large

"united in Christ"

This should have been posted on sunday, but here i am now. Anyways, the past sunday, i had to chance to attend my first ever softball game with my church's gr 11-12 team, "The Cord". And what surprised me the most was the support i saw in the sport.

The team was united in the most i've ever seen anyone. The support was just mind-blowing, and it truly showed me what true fellowship was. Being able to see them help out Matt when he was injured bleeding, seeing team-mates rush to his rescue with the first aid kit and all. Also, the fact that they did devos in the rain. How committed they were to each other and to Christ. That they could praise and glorify God in all circumstances. I just couldnt comprehend.

I think this was what i was looking for. This kind of support. This kind of love and this kind of unity. This is true fellowship, this is why God made people. I wish i could see it more everywhere. At church, at school, at home, at the park. I just couldnt believe it. I was surprised and impressed.

verse of the day: Ecclessiastes 4:12
12 Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

Comments

Popular Posts