this feeling.


its about time i get back into the swing of things with my devotional posts, and i'd like to start off by sharing something i've felt for the past couple of months, and its the best thing that has ever happened to me.

a few months ago, something just came over me, and i feel content. genuinely content. its a feeling thats so great, so calming, so peaceful and relaxing. Knowing that there isn't anything to worry about, nothing to fret about. I could just be happy with who i am, who i have and what i have.

its different because in the past, this content feeling would be temporary and would eventually fade when something stressful hits or a load of work come about. But now, its permanent, and its the greatest comfort i've ever had in my life.

I have to say its because of God. I think somehow, some part of me, i realized that my God is in control. He is greater than all things, with him we are victorious in strife and even in death. I can give all my worries to him, i know that things are planned out for me, and that he is guiding me every minute and every moment in my life. This great God that created the universe loves me, and knows me, and thats one of the greatest realizations.

I believe that this can definitely be a big indicator that there has been progress in your faith and walk with God, and i hope that i only continue to grow more and more in Christ.

have you this feeling?

verse of the day: Isaiah 25:9

In that day they will say,“Surely this is our God;     we trusted in him, and he saved us.This is the Lord, we trusted in him;    let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation.”

Comments

Popular Posts