Less Than A Day And Counting.


"the time has come"

its in a day. its in less than a day. to be exact, almost 16 hours left before those doors open. Yup, its almost 2 in the morning the day before but i had to post. i had to.

Today was our final rehearsal date. tmrw is the real deal, and its now or never. Tonight i had a great time. i actually LOVE doing this. its fun, its different, its a lot of work, but its something i'll treasure forever.

After i got home, by around 11:30, i started to catch up, tie up the loose ends, but i really have been able to use this time and reflect on this amazing journey that we call Saturday Night Alive 2011: The Orb of Avaskus.

I remember starting back in LATE August. Meeting at Kelly's house, having ravioli, having ideas from the digital age, to a family of lemurs. Building on ideas, and just having fun. Then EARLY September, first week of school, meeting up with my all-supporting, wise and experienced co-head to start writing the script. I remember not sleeping and staying up till 1/2am writing the first bit.

Then came the auditions, the casting, and the blocking practices. The first HALF of practices i remember were extremely frustrating for me. Conflicts, frustrations, stress and coordination was up in the air, i just couldnt handle it. Probably one of the biggest lows in my journey. I remember all the discouragement, thinking about how horrible the script was, having no confidence in myself.

Flashmob Promotion! These were some of the really fun practices and im so thankful that we all did it and really had a blast with it. Im so proud of how far we've gotten. I remember giving a flashmob as a outer space idea, and it came to life. Amazed. Im so proud of how far we got with that.

Finally came the BIG PRACTICES, in Sanctuary 1. Thats when things kicked off and really started coming together. Finally started to catch up and get our a-game on. Now we're up to today. There are only 16 hours left of SNA.

Im excited. Im sad. Im tired. Im anxious. Not stressed. Not worried. I know God has great things in plan and in mind. I cant wait to see his almighty power and work take over RHCCC tmrw. :) May we learn to continuously rely and praise Him for what he's done.

Oh, lastly, i HAVE to say. I've really seen and realized the love, the support, and the encouragement. I've never experienced unity within a group of people this strong before. They've reminded me not to give up, reminded me to stay grounded, reminded me to be humble, and reminded me to have fun. I dont know what i'd do without them. I praise God for giving me such talented, amazing people to work with. one of a kind.

im excited for tmrw. ha its almost 5am now and i've been editing videos. sleep tonight? we'll see. thanks for the prayers, love and support. May tmrw night be a God glorifying and honouring night.

Comments

Popular Posts