stress

Tumblr_lqpaqlu8t81qe5efso1_500_large

"help, im stressed!"

wow. its only the first day of september and im already stressing out like no tomorrow. This year, in my final year with university applications, stress for marks, and final goodbyes i've piled on another heaping of commitments from church. I commit to them and i have so many because i really do love serving in the church. It keeps me grounded and its a great way to give back and use and practice God's gifts for me. Here are the commitments i've signed up for.

Grade Representative for my fellowship
Doxa Worship Band Member
SNA Head

Those are all pretty big roles, and im really stressing up. Our first program is in 8 days and i feel like nothing has been prepared yet. But im trying to focus and rely on God more. Through reading his Word and prayer, i hope to really learn to cast my worries on Him. I feel like this is something he's/he'll teach me this year. But at the moment i really cant let go. I am also a person who has very little confidence in myself. I need a lot of reassurance and support or else i'll crumble and freeze up. Please, if you're reading this, could you pray for me? Pray that i wont explode, pray that i'll be able to manage my time and balance my life as i juggle all these commitments around. I pray that i'll be able to put my 100% effort in all of this for God's glory. Im really starting to lose it. I dont know what to do, i dont know how to make things better, i feel like there are so many loose ends i havent tied yet, i just am so lost.

Lord, show me your greatness and please help me through this. Help me cast my burdens and my worries to you and have you take the reigns of my life and lead me through this time of stress. Amen.

verse of the day: 1 Peter 5:7
7 casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

Comments

Popular Posts