BE ALERT

Tumblr_ky7i9hoymw1qzx5hdo1_500_large

Be Alert for the Lord.
God is coming, the end is nearing.

Thinking about it myself, seeing the disasters happening, the earthquakes, the tsunamis, everything i feel like it is a sign from God. He's coming. He's preping. He's packing them bags. He'll be back. So we all must stand firm in our faith. Pray that we will not stumble. We should not be afraid of whats to come, for God is ALWAYS with us. He will guide, he will sustain, he will never abandon you.

But most importantly, pray pray pray pray through it. You will get it eventually, but you must stay strong and stand firm.

verse of the morning: Isaiah 41:10,31
10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
13 For I am the LORD your God
who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear;
I will help you.

Comments

Popular Posts